Compact SUVs… characterised by five doors, five seats, all-wheel drive – and, of course, a higher sitting position. Aren’t they lacking a certain something?
Something that adds a little life, lets us enjoy a more intimate relationship with the road and delivers intense driving pleasure. A concept that boasts plenty of space for hobbies, leisure and sport. But no room for compromise. Compact, concentrated and intensive, but still powerful. Practical, but never ordinary.
It is by these standards that Porsche created the Macan, and saw it emerge with four distinct guises. Each one a sports car. Each one unmistakable in its own segment. Each one a genuine Porsche – from design and driving dynamics to equipment specification.
All Macan models were developed, tested and built in keeping with the Porsche philosophy. That’s where they take sporty style and performance from the racetrack and inject it into everyday driving. Porsche make it as efficient as possible – and, of course, just as safe and comfortable. A sports car that gives us what we’re looking for, even in our everyday life: that feeling of being alive.
For more information call in and meet Damien Holley, dealer principal of Porsche Centre Gold Coast or go to porschegoldcoast.com.au
THE NEW MACAN
Highlights of standard spec:
- PDK Transmission
- 19 inch Macan Turbo Wheels
- Twin single-tube tailpipes (left and right)
- Electrically folding exterior mirrors
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Electric seat adjustment (eight-way)
- Lane departure warning
- Cruise Control
- New Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
- Park Assist (front and rear)
- Bi-Xenon main headlights
- 2.0-litre in-line four-cylinder engine (turbocharged)
- 180kW (252 hp) at 5,000 – 6,800 rpm
- Acceleration from 0 to 100km/h: 6.7 seconds
- Top Speed: 229 km/h